OPS is a consultancy of business psychologists specialising in behaviour. Established in 1994, we work with public and private sector clients across the UK and beyond. Projects take place at clients' sites and are managed from the office where the fulltime team of psychologists work when not at clients. Our specialist areas are: psychometrics, assessment and selection, conflict and stress management, conflict management, team building, leadership development and executive coaching.
We work in a range of sectors including national and local government, health, manufacturing, utilities, education and the voluntary sector. We also provide training in the use of psychometric tests to British Psychological Society Standards for HR professionals and career specialists.
The role and responsibilities:
* Helping our psychologists provide an effective consultancy and training service
* Carrying out processes, policies and procedures, to BS EN ISO 9001:2008 quality standard.
* Providing document formatting, diary management and proofreading for the psychologists
* Administering logistics for training courses and consultancy events
* Responding effectively to enquiries
* Working with suppliers
* Scheduling availability and resources
* Enjoying and contributing to a good working environment with colleagues and clients
A pleasant working environment in a very attractive location with a small friendly team
Good package and benefits
Appreciation for your efforts
We need you to have:
Flexible, calm, organised and cheerful approach to work
Excellent organisational and keyboard skills (MS Office: Word, Outlook, Excel)
Strong literacy skills
Previous full-time or permanent office experience
A good telephone manner
Car driver (the office is on an unmade road - a farm track)
We would like, if possible:
Proof reading experience
Please respond with a CV and covering letter to Tracy Ellicott on 0845 5050181 or by clicking on the Apply Now button below.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Burwash Common, East Sussex
Salary : Competitive salary
Date Advertised : 28 Mar 2013
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.