Our Client is seeking a part-time Administrator to work in their holiday park in Tintagel , Cornwall, over 2.5 days. An excellent basic salary of £8,200 is on offer to the successful applicant.
Our Client is a Family Company and is one of the largest owners of holiday and residential parks in the UK.
We require an Administrator to join our team who are responsible the day-to-day running of our Ocean Cove Holiday Park in Tintagel, Cornwall.
Administrator main responsibilities:
- Answers telephone calls promptly and in a professional manner
- Deals with all visitors to Park in a courteous and professional manner
- Checks in and out holiday guests using our ParcVu operating system, prepares welcome packs, takes bookings, answers guests queries & solves customer complaints, escalating to a Manager when appropriate
- Liaises with holiday home owners, taking pitch billing payments, gas bottle orders and various maintenance requests using ParcVu operating system
- Liaises with our managed sublet owners and answers queries when necessary
- Sends out brochure requests and frank all mail for Post Office collection
- Assists in the maintenance of attendance / absence records, holiday requests and the provision of employee / payroll information and ensuring forms are forwarded in a timely fashion to HR department
- Responds to park correspondence, resolving and recording customer complaints
- Records after-sales queries and complaints and ensures that customers are kept fully informed of status / progress
The successful Administrator will work from our holiday park in Tintagel, Cornwall and will be expected to work 22.5 hours per week over 2.5 days including some weekends and Bank Holidays.
In return for your commitment, the successful Administrator will receive an excellent starting salary of £8,200 and will also qualify for our bonus scheme.
If you have the desired qualities and feel you could become our new Administrator, please apply now, we look forward to hearing from you.
(Keywords: Administrator, Administration, Admin, Receptionist, Reception)
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Tintagel, Cornwall
Salary : £8k - 9k per year
Date Advertised : 24 Jan 2014
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.